Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New World

I didn't know it was so important to love what you do.

I didn't know that if you love your job it changes your whole life.

I just thought that you have to do things that make you unhappy.

Now I know better.

I have been at my new job for over a month now. It is great. they pay me to break stuff and then write about what I broke so others can break it too. And then I get to check to see if other peoples' things are really broken. Then when someone else fixes it, I get to make sure it is fixed.

This blogg wasn't ever supposed to be this kind of sappy here is what is going on in my life kinda thing - although they all are to some extent.

It was supposed to be about a rebirth of art in my life. And I have done some art along the way.
But not enough. I guess it is never enough.

No comments: