Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Evolution




So here is number 3! Cheesy smile man!
It is fun to see how they are evolving and how much easier men are to draw than women...

I call this evolution because I am evolving. Being forced to.. I am losing my job. Never in a million years thought that I would be out of work but here I am. There is a job that I want really bad... But don't know if they will hire me. I am working on it!

My saga is deep right now and I will save the tail of woes and the too much information and just say that it is scary. But all change is and it usually works out for the better... I have been unhappy for some time and didn't want the job that was offered to me at a lower pay. Choices we make - in hopes of something better.

Welp-wish me luck!

1 comment:

j-me said...

YOU GO GIRL
ASTA LA VISTA WIESNER!