Thursday, December 22, 2005

Northwoods Ale



Hope Tom doesn't look at my blog before christmas...

Here is the label for his christmas present...
Love that illustrator!!!!

This is way off track side note:
I have been blogging for a few weeks now and as I am trying to find my voice, I have been doing a lot of looking at other blogs. I have discovered there are amazing people around the world making use of this wacky thing called the internet. They are finding a voice. A way to make some peace and say something, anything, in the fast paced world that so often seems so pointless. Finding out you are not alone is another big thing to see out here in the www.

It is a world of information, something we have been looking for since the Renissance and before. Answers to all the questions that come in and out of our minds all the time. Followed by more questions. Now if you want to know, you just google it... And some form of an answer will follow... Sometimes you have to ask a better question.

This rambling note is just that - another way to answer and ask more questions and to explore the world through our eyes and maybe discover things we never knew we wanted to know.

So as I post more images and create more things to see and show how I see the world, I hope you will comment and let me know what you think of how I see the world and good bad or ugly... I want to ask the question. What do you see?

One of my favorate quotes is "Make visible what, without you, might never have been seen." I don't know who said it but that is how I am trying to live my life. Take it for what it is worth. And enjoy my little voice in the masses.

2 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J said...

Oooh. Pictures AND words. How fun. I love the illustration. I like that you started writing more stuff too.

Hmmm. There's something familiar about that tree...

Hey! It's leaning the wrong way! -JJ